We expertize in customizing comfortable, private, exploring trip in the Kingdom of Thailand and Indochina
Treat yourself and company with sea, sand, sun with fun activities at Krabi; The Emerald of the Andaman.
- Stay at 4 Stars Hotel
- Enjoy beautiful Ao Nang beach
- Phi Phi island Tour (with snorkeling)
- Explore the beauty of Maya Bay (the famous bay from movie "The Beach")
- Natural Hot Spring and Emerald Pool Tour
- Four Island Tour (with snorkeling)
- Enjoy kayaking and Elephant trekking
Price starts USD 899/person for group of 4 (twin sharing at 4 stars hotel).
Details of Freedom at the Andaman Package
Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel. Free day
Day 2: (B, L, -)
One Day Joined Tour @ Phi Phi Island (or Koh Phi Phi, Koh in Thai means island) - private tour is available with additional charge.
We will visit the world famous Viking Cave which is the natural habitat of the swiftlets, hence the main harvesting place for their nest to the Chinese delicacy, Bird's nest soup. We will then proceed to enjoy the scenery of Ao Pileh, Ao Loh Sama, and Phi Phi Lay.
Then we will snorkel at Maya Bay, the famous bay of Krabi, known from ‘The Beach’ movie, to explore the beauty of mother of Nature. We will lunch at a local restaurant on Koh Phi Phi Don, then stroll along the white sand beach or stroll through the local small boatshops, unique only in Krabi.
Day 3: (B, L, -)
One Day Joined Tour @ Natural Hot Spring & Emerald Pool of Krabi
Relax in the natural jungle bathtub in the flow of natural hot spring whose temperature is about 40 degree celcius. After lunch, we will hike into the rainforest with natural springs and pools along the way. We will visit the largest pool named ‘Emerald pool’ as the water is clear and turquoise green. We will then visit Tiger Cave where the story is told to house the largest tiger in Krabi. It is now the Buddhist temple famous for meditation.
Day 4: (B, L, -)
Free time with Thai cooking class in the afternoon. Learn the recipe of the healthy Thai food. Your dishes will be served as the dinner.
Day 5: Four Island Joined Tour (B, L, -)
The most popular and highlight package of the tourists who visit Krabi.
* Chicken Island: Enjoy snorkeling among attractive coral and tropical fish
* Tub Island: Be amazed with the sandbar, which links the two sides of the island where you can walk at low tide.
* Poda Island: Relax for sunbathing and sea sports. And enjoy provided buffet lunch at the beach.
* Pranang Cave: The main attraction is a limestone cave revered as a shrine by local fishermen.
Please help us conserve the nature for the future generations by not damage or catch any sea lives or their natural habitat.
Day 6: One Day Joined Tour Kayaking at Borthor and Elephant Trekking (B, L, -)
- Start paddling through the magnificent mangrove forest and see “Tham Lod Tai” where a tunnel takes you under the limestone mountain with many splendid stalactite and stalagmites gathered at the entrance.
You may also visit “Tham Pee Hua Toh” which is a spacious airy cave whose wall painted the prehistoric painting and situated the layers of archeological shells.
- Lunch will be provided at the Riverside restaurant. We will then proceed to the elephant camp where you will trek on the back of the elephant through beautiful natural surroundings. Then enjoy a refreshing swim in a cool stream.
Day 7: (B, -, -)
In the morning, you will relax and enjoy the authentic Thai Spa & Massage treatment. Transfer to Krabi airport (end of Tour with smile and happiness)
Note: Private tour within Krabi can be arranged with additonal charge